MATERIAL: Safety felt fabric achieved European EN71 / 1,2,3 certificate.
SIZE (when folded): 21x21x2cm.
USES OF THIS BOOK:
LEARN ABOUT MATERIALS:
Coming to this book, children will be familiar with building materials that may be new to them: straw, wood and bricks. Parents can introduce more about the properties of these materials such as light and flammable straw or bricks with good bearing capacity, ...
HELP YOUR BABY PRACTICE FINE MOTOR SKILLS
The interactive details in the felt book such as fishing, building a house, putting your hand in a puppet, ... will help your baby refine the dexterity of the hands, stimulate brain activity.
When using story books, parents often respond that children like to create situations and details according to their own imagination without necessarily following the existing plot. Before these situations, parents should not be worried but encouraged because the baby is making the most of their imagination and problem solving skills.
This is a good way for children to practice arranging and connecting details, transforming into characters to express emotions, actions ... All of them train their logical thinking skills, the ability to use language and social-communication skills.
A very important thing in fairy tales is the sense of humanity hidden behind it. We suggests some lessons for this book, such as:
1) Dedicating more effort to the job will get better results: the youngest pig has to push the heavy brick cart, it takes longer to build a house, but he has a sturdy brick house that wolves cannot enter.
2) Love your brothers and sisters:
The three little pigs in the story always love and help each other in times of difficulty: allowing the brothers to live in when the house collapsed.
SUGGESTIONS FOR INTERACTION
1) There are some interactive details in the book that interest your baby such as: fishing, building a house, putting your hand in a puppet ... Parents can let your baby play with those details first and then tell to avoid the baby's problem focus on the narrative.
2) From the second reading upwards, parents can ask children some interactive questions:
What does the eldest pig build a house with?
What is the youngest pig building a house from?
The wolf came in front of the pig's house and said what?
How many days does it take the pigs to build houses?
Who do you build the fastest, the longest?
3) Parents can name the characters (non-villainous) close to the baby's name or close friends to make the baby feel more excited.
For example: the baby's name is Max, the youngest pig's name is Maximum
The baby's name was Jessy, and he called the oldest pig's name Jess
4) With children who have developed good language, parents can let their children tell the story by themselves. If the children create their own stories (without negative content), parents do not need to correct the plot, but they should continue to develop with their children to develop their imagination.
5) To increase the child's foreign language ability, parents can show their children an English storytelling clip on Youtube channel with the keyword: Pinkfong the three little pigs
Washable, which makes clean-up simple and convenient.